Helping Out

Girls! Do you remember "helping" your Dad with a project? I do! Of course more often than not it was usually watching rather than helping or handing the occasional tool to my Dad who was under a car or in a tight spot. Still I loved "helping" with projects. More often than not I think, if memory serves, those projects he was working on were for ME. So it was even more meaningful. But MANY times I remember watching my Dad help someone else--he's just that kind of guy. Well, I had the privilege of seeing Sarah "help" Sandor with a project yesterday. It was just delightful to see her watching every detail of what he was doing---which was putting training wheels on a bike for Timothy. It was great to see how calmly she sat and attended and never grabbed at the tools but rather kept her hands in her lap. Precious!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home