And we care about legos
I had no intention of posting right now. It is the first true "nap time" in over a week. Everyone other than me is in bed and down for a nap and I have this time to myself...why waste it blogging? BUT Timothy said something funny and so I thought I would share the chuckle.
He likes to pray at bedtime AND at nap time so we do. And after he prays he expects me to. So I was praying and using this opportunity to model praying for others who we know who are sick and in need of prayer. So in the middle of this Timothy pipes in, "and we care about legos." Nothing more and nothing less. He had already said his prayers but he must of felt it was important to let God know legos are a big part of his life right now. Hmmm??
gotta run and make the most of the next hour or 2!!
He likes to pray at bedtime AND at nap time so we do. And after he prays he expects me to. So I was praying and using this opportunity to model praying for others who we know who are sick and in need of prayer. So in the middle of this Timothy pipes in, "and we care about legos." Nothing more and nothing less. He had already said his prayers but he must of felt it was important to let God know legos are a big part of his life right now. Hmmm??
gotta run and make the most of the next hour or 2!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home