Regarding naps
My youngest children nap almost every day for about 2 hours, sometimes more sometimes less. It is a welcome break in a busy day for all of us. But every now and then Timothy and Sarah feel they should just play instead. Sarah can't open her door so its a issue of convincing her to stay in bed on these occasions. Timothy CAN. The other day after "napping" for 5 minutes he decided he was done. He had a nap after all! I sent him right back to bed and tucked him back in. Sometime later he snuck out of bed and sat on the stairs watching me in the office--probably blogging. When I spotted him I told him to go back to bed but I did not follow to ensure his obedience. Maybe 15 minutes later I came out to find what you see in the pictures below. Timothy sound asleep on the stairs. He had not obeyed and gone back to bed but the need for rest overcame him. I carried him up and tucked him in bed and he finished his nap in bed. I considered letting him sleep on the steps but was afraid he would move and roll all the way down. In the end sleep won out!

1 Comments:
Awesome!! LOL!!
Post a Comment
<< Home