Our God IS an awesome God!
If you have never had the privilege of listening to a three year old BELT OUT the words to "Our God is an Awesome God" then you have been deprived of one of the delights of my life. This has been Timothy's favorite song for several months now. Sometimes I grow weary of it after it has played 10 times in a row (shame on me!! truly.) Today he just blew me away with the genuine emotion of his singing. What a sweet fragrance this praise offering must have been to our Savior. God is awesome! And He is good and worthy of all our praises! Tim still doesn't know all the words but he just sings what he thinks he hears. Sometimes I sing along hoping to help him hear the correct words. But you know what? It doesn't even matter because God is listening to Timothy's heart.

2 Comments:
Wow! That is so awesome, I would love to hear it myself. Tell Timmy Auntie Mel would like to hear him and maybe he can sing it to me a Christmas! And you are so right, God is listening to our hearts, and not concerned with how well we sing or if we get the words right. This is good, since I mess up the words and the tune all the time!
Leave it to a child to set us straight. I agree with Mel too that God hears the right words and He will prove Himself awesome to Timothy as he grows. Love,MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home