Labor Day Weekend
We spent this weekend at Bair Lake Bible Camp in Jones, Michigan for Family Camp. Wow! We had FUN. There was so much to do and eat and see. Best of all we spent quality time being together. Everyone had a great time and I have posted a few pictures as proof. Sandor and I enjoyed the challenge of the high ropes course and also took multiple trips down the double zip line—which Andrew says is his favorite ride at Bair Lake! Several of us climbed the rock wall. Jacob went tubing. The boys braved the cool temps and swam in the pool. Sandor and I had two moonlight boat rides, which were very enjoyable. Tim fell in love with camp and really had a good time--often running bare footed with dirty feet, playing in the sand or having fun on the play set or swinging. Of course the snack bar was a hit! The list goes on and on. Sarah had fun too. The food was great--but I am biased since I know the cooks….LOL. It was a great weekend!!
Now also share in my frustration. Our weekend ended with Sarah having a seizure early Monday morning. We are going see her doc. to discuss possibly an increase in her meds. I am disappointed because she had gone SO long seizure free. Oh well. She is fine after it all and we only came home a couple hours early so that’s not too bad. I just need to stay focused on the fun finale to the summer and trust the Lord about Sarah.
Tomorrow the boys head off to school and Sarah off on Thursday. I am looking forward to returning to a more structured routine to our days. And some quiet mornings at home with Timothy.
Now also share in my frustration. Our weekend ended with Sarah having a seizure early Monday morning. We are going see her doc. to discuss possibly an increase in her meds. I am disappointed because she had gone SO long seizure free. Oh well. She is fine after it all and we only came home a couple hours early so that’s not too bad. I just need to stay focused on the fun finale to the summer and trust the Lord about Sarah.
Tomorrow the boys head off to school and Sarah off on Thursday. I am looking forward to returning to a more structured routine to our days. And some quiet mornings at home with Timothy.

1 Comments:
The Pictures are great and I'm so glad you all had a fun time! Benjamin just loved it as well and I really think Timmy was his favorite part! Great Pics, can't wait to see the rest. Sarah
Post a Comment
<< Home