"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Monday, July 24, 2006

Out of the loop

So I have been behind in my blogging lately. Sorry. Busy. Lots of kids. How many excuses would you like?
We have been busy living and having fun. No new updates or funny comments to report.
Some of you know my sister Mel is leaving Michigan and going to teach Kindergarten in Arizona at Immanuel Mission. We will greatly miss her but are excited for her following the Lord in the opportunity to serve Him. Andrew stomped his foot in anger when he found out she was leaving. But when we explained why and what she was doing he really softened his attitude. He is still very disappointed and counting the times he has left to see her before she leaves but at least he is accepting of the situation because he understands why she is going.
More later.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I feel like I haven't seen you in for-ev-er. We have all been busy this summer. I look farward to seeing you all at Mel's party!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home