"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Big Squeeze

A vague title for what I feel like sharing with you...Squeeze? Squeeze what?
My legs that's what! I am so thankful for compression hose!! Compression socks today specifically. To those of you blessed with perfect venous systems feel free to stop reading now. BUT those of you (like me) who have a compromised venous system...read on my friends. Whatever caused this compromise for you...heredity, weight, sedentary life, pregnancy, several pregnancies, multiple pregnancy--that finally blew out a valve in your greater saphenous vein, whatever that reason, let me just say compression hose help!! I have had all my problem veins fixed but that doesn't mean I can't get new ones and so I have to settle into a life of wearing compression hose. Sometimes I really can't stand them. So hard to squeeze into and then my close fit differently since I have an added layer, they are hot, unbreathable....
So my Dr. tells me just wear them fall to spring and take summer off. I love this!! Flip flops, capri pants, shorts, no need for compression hose in summer!! But you know what...my aches and pains are starting again and after further examination we find some of the veins are more dilated than they should be--causing the aforementioned pain. What can be done?? Well, it means putting the hose on in the summer!! He gets me into some compression socks, though. Doesn't help the top part of my legs but its also a bit more comfortable in the warm weather. And after a long day on my feet it feels quiet good to squeeze them on and enjoy the benefits they give.
I apologize if this is more information than you wanted about me. But for me the big squeeze is just what I need!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home