Summer Vacation
Its here at last...at least for the big boys. That blissful time when you don't have to go to school. This has been a very busy week because we have VBS at church and next week they are off to camp...which has me thinking I need to get packages in the mail in the next day or two....I digress...so until the first week of July we won't settle into a "summer routine." Even that week will be weird since Sandor will be home and relatives around so we will be doing lots of extra projects and activities. But I love summer for its chaos and by the end am looking forward to the structure that the school days bring. These are the days of our lives...LOL. Looking forward to Lara Piszar joining our family ranks for a couple weeks. She arrives today!! We can't wait to see you Lara!

1 Comments:
Brings back memories.
Love, MOM
Post a Comment
<< Home