I am so proud of you!
To Jacob, my Jacob!
Some of you may know that my number one son (in birth order) doesn't always work hard at school. He requires a bit of persuasion, if you will, to get his work done. We have been working with him for the last several weeks to improve his work habits and really give some good effort. Today was report card day. AND....drum roll please....he did awesome!! This could be his best ever report card. Grades are ALL up and some more than a whole letter grade! All As and Bs. I love you kiddo. Fantastic job!! Now...keep it up!
Some of you may know that my number one son (in birth order) doesn't always work hard at school. He requires a bit of persuasion, if you will, to get his work done. We have been working with him for the last several weeks to improve his work habits and really give some good effort. Today was report card day. AND....drum roll please....he did awesome!! This could be his best ever report card. Grades are ALL up and some more than a whole letter grade! All As and Bs. I love you kiddo. Fantastic job!! Now...keep it up!

3 Comments:
Jacob, I knew you could do it ! ! Congratulations. You are going to continue to do well. I just know it. We are two of your greatest fans. We are so glad you are our grandson. Keep up the good work. Love, Grandma and Grandpa
Way to go, Jacob!
- Antie Sarah
Hey man!!
That is so awesome!!! Someone deserves a frappacino!!! Have your mom print the following
This coupon good for one frappacino from your favorite Auntie Barista. Good any time said Barista is in your area. No experation date. Void where prohibited by law.
Post a Comment
<< Home