SNOW
I just finished blowing away the snow...it was fun and the second time I have cleared the drive today!! This morning I used the shovel but this afternoon so much more had fallen I had to use the snow blower. I enjoy using the snowblower which I attribute to both my being my father's daughter and my husband's wife. Besides then Sandor doesn't have to do it in the dark when he gets home. (Tonight he may have to since it is still falling...) Then I proceeded to make a snowman. Eszti did not join me because she is afraid of the snowblower and sat on the porch the whole time. But eventually I coaxed her out into the snow and she too had a blast. Why on earth should I enjoy all this snow?? I am going to blame it mostly on living in Minnesota for a few years. And also that sometimes my life is so weighty (does that make sense?) that sometimes I just need to be a kid again and play. I was so snowy when I came in. But my kiddos will be thrilled to see Mr. Snowman waiting for them when they come home from school. Let it snow, let it snow...

2 Comments:
The snow has been nice this year...
Can you remember the last time we got this much snow in December. It's been a long time... Back when we were kids, I remember getting snow a lot more than we have lately.
Snow Days! I love it!!
Good for you! How I envy you. Here in Alberta, the Canadian prairie, where we should have a white Christmas for sure, we don't have enough snow to make a snowman for a mouse!
Merry Christmas, cousins!
Post a Comment
<< Home