I am victorious!
In the search for my kids’ Christmas gifts I claim a victory. It seems that each year one of them asks for a difficult to find item. You would expect this to be because they want the “hot” toy of the year. It is usually quite the contrary. They are asking for something that has been out for a long time and so it is hard to find because most stores are out of it and are not getting more. Well first it was Timothy and he goes straight to Santa asking for a Thomas figure. I sought long and hard--how could the old elf disappoint--and finally find it at an online store. Then, Jacob asks for some Star Wars figures that have been out for ages. I think I have been to Target every day this week, different ones mind you, in search of his gift. Even online searches have been unproductive. So finally I resort to ebay knowing I am going to pay way more than I would have had I been able to purchase these retail. Then on a fluke I clicked on a “compare prices” link from my last ditch search and guess what?? I found them at WalMart.com. Yippee! They had everything I needed to get! And so I claim a victory. Sarah and Andrew were so easy this year. Kids are done!

1 Comments:
Hopefully they don't read your Blog or they know what they are getting... and what a great Mom they have! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home