Did you use soap?
I am going to share a tidbit about one of my children, who shall remain nameless. My kids are at an age where they can handle bathing or showering themselves but still need some reminders about using soap and hitting all the really important spots. One day not too long ago a still wet but already pj'd boy appeared after his shower. He had finished too quickly so I gave the inquisition...did you wash your hair? yep. with shampoo? yep. did you wash here and there? yep. yep. yep. did you wash your butt? yep. did you use soap? nope.
Hmm......
Hmm......

4 Comments:
Gross!!
Stink Butt!!
Of all the people to say gross....don't you have your share of smelly stories??? Its ment to be funny!
LOL
Yes... I stink with the best of them.
My response was also meant to be funny.
Butts are funny no matter how you look at them... and they all stink from time to time.
Dear Scott! Your comments were funny and I did laugh out loud. And I am laughing even now. Thanks for being such a real person.
Heather
Post a Comment
<< Home