Messy
I like a tidy house. My house is never perfect but I like it neat. And I like that feeling of coming home from wherever and opening the door to a nice clean house. As a result I am often late because as I am running out the door I am cleaning too. Today I left my house a complete mess! This is a big step for me! There was a stack of garbage on the counter--because it wouldn't fit in the can, dishes in the sink, a sticky juice trail from the table in the kitchen to the front door (Sarah got ahold of Tim's juice box), piles of folded and unfolded laundry on the couch, even a wet washcloth from wiping oatmeal off Sarah's face on the wooden kitchen table. There were toys and halloween costumes everywhere. The wagon from last night's adventure was in the entryway with hamburger crumbs and candy wrappers, jackets, etc. in the bottom. Needless to say I am cleaning this afternoon but I wanted a "blog break." What I can say is that I can hold six shoes and a chair cushion in my hands while closing the door to the laundry room at the same time. Bet you didn't know that about me! Ok , break time is up. Back to reality...

1 Comments:
I just finished cleaning that sticky floor up and I am giving thanks for it! As I cleaned it just stuck me that SARAH DID THIS!! She made this mess. Thank you Lord for a little girl that can make messes!
Post a Comment
<< Home