Tough break
Andrew, our 8 year old, came home from school on Friday with a sore arm. After looking him over and giving him something for the pain I called the dr. See I try not to be a paranoid mom, I really do. I don't want to go to the dr. needlessly. After I described to them that his shoulders appeared to be different heights they suggested we head to the ER to be examined. So 4 hours later we were back home with Andrew and his broken collar bone. Turns out that when you fall into the wall in P.E. class the wall is not going to give at all--but you might.

1 Comments:
A friend of ours broke his arm above the elbow on Friday. Funny how when it rains it pours. They found out today it will heal naturally without surgery. The lord is watching over us even when we fall.
Post a Comment
<< Home