"Mommy moments" and more from the Piszars

Living with a great husband and four kids (a set of 9 year old twins plus fifteen and seventeen year boys--do I really need to say more?)and a dog there are alot of moments to enjoy laugh over. Just thought you might enjoy them too.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Michigan, United States

Wife to one and mom to four. Sister to three. Sister in law to many. Daughter to two, Daughter in law to two. Grandaughter to one. Aunt to many. What more can I tell you? I wear many "hats" and I am a busy gal. Did I mention that I like to run?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Flush

I have to share this one!! As I sit here trying to figure this whole "blog" thing out Timothy says, "I have to go potty." "So go," was my reply. He's a "big boy" now and quiet capable. A little while latter I hear the flush and a few moments later a small boy with nothing on his bottom half comes running up to me saying, "I can't make the toliet flush." Well a host of thoughts go through my mind but my immediate response is to hurry off to see why. And I guess...well has anyone out there actually tried to flush a whole roll of toliet paper before? Seems Timothy decided to try. Not as a roll but as a huge wadded up mass of toliet paper. The water looked clean so I did what had to be done. Yep, you guessed it, reached in and pulled it out. Sandor, don't worry. The toliet is now operational again. See what you miss out on every day! :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh my gosh, Heather, sounds like you are super busy! Glad to see you're blogging too...I can't wait to read more.

Love,
Cheryl

11:28 AM  
Blogger Shawna said...

If you flush with just a little paper in the toilet and still attached to the roll, well, you can imagine the fun that is as the roll spools off into the bowl...

10:31 PM  
Blogger Scott Donnelly said...

Wow! Love the Bloggin', keep it up.

Hope we can see you guys soon.

2:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home